Monday, November 15, 2010

1st Baby Shower

We had our first baby shower in Toledo last weekend. Joni and Holly did a wonderful job - everything looked so cute in black and green polka dots and the food tasted great! Unfortunately I got distracted and didn't take any pictures that day, but believe me when I say it was beautiful :^)

We got so many wonderful things - all kinds of clothes, bath supplies, toys, strollers, pack 'n play, hamper, and so much more! I can't believe how lucky we are to have so many generous people in our life! And I still have two more showers to go!!

So I did take one picture - This is our car when we got home from the shower, packed to the gills with baby supplies! Thank you to everyone who came and celebrated with us!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad it was YOUR job to unpack and find a spot for the products of all that generosity!!
    I'm also glad that you received SO MANY nice baby notions and gadgets and accessories. Bunches of Love!!!!

    ReplyDelete